Wednesday, June 30, 2010

thinking bout u...


Thinking Pictures, Images and Photos

yup...i'm always thinking bout u...
every sec, every minute, every day....
i do not know what i must do to throw all it away...
*sigh....
but, the important thing is...
i don't care how much u hurting me..
in what way, on what time...
every single day...
i know, sometimes...i do the same thing to u...
u being hurt by me, but u still beside me...
all the memories among us, are the key to our happiness...
u n me will stay foreva...always...
i don't want to be apart from u...
i can't bear to face it....
to u, i will stay beside u..
no matter what happens....
i promise....

~to my fiancee n my friends.....
i will never forget u....
i will stand by u forever....

Pon and Zi Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Doakn kami ye....:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Animated Pictures Myspace Comments
MyHotComments.com