Saturday, September 4, 2010

~My Dear YAYUNK...~



arie nie 4 September...bezday my yayunk....
my bestiest buddies...
Eppy Bezday to U,
Eppy Bezday to U,
Eppy Bezday to Yayunk....
Eppy Bezday to U....

dear yayunk,
eppy bezday yaa...i'm so cowie sbb ain lmbat wish ur bezday....
but, it's doesn't means dat i forget 'bout u....
i'm so cowie miss Ell Zaffyra....
sweet 22 yayunk....
thanks 4 everything dat u do for me....
i really love u...
thanks coz being 1 of my fren...
yayunk salu de dgn ain....
borak same2...ngumpat same...*opps...!!
have da same month of birthday...



utk yayunk....~!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Doakn kami ye....:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Animated Pictures Myspace Comments
MyHotComments.com