Thursday, January 6, 2011

~New Year...~

it's all about New Year,,,!!
now, 5th days on January....new year, new motivation, new songs, new theory, new style...n so ever...well, nothing special exactly on this update blog... Juz wanna say Thanks to Allah, to my asben, my family, my siblings...coz still give me the opportunities to do the best thing in my life..who is still support me on what i'm doing...i luv u guys...!!

lovely purple walls Pictures, Images and Photos


but, deep in my heart...
i wanna lay back in my bed n thinking bout nothing...my head is full with new thing, stuff like bla..bla..bla....it makes me tired... 

sometimes, .when new things come, it will make me really miss the old times...
still, i'm fell so lucky to have them with me...even sometimes they make me sick...hahahaha....~
cheer up..!! 

Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

~ THE END..~

1 comment:

  1. akak!!!
    npe adek xtau akq ade blog nie...
    waaaaaa!!
    sdy2!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Doakn kami ye....:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Animated Pictures Myspace Comments
MyHotComments.com